View Single Post
Old 12-02-2024, 08:45   #2718
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Russia has invaded Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I’d say equally the rest of you are doing the same. The fact you are blind to your collective hypocrisy is actually quite alarming.

I’ve been berating the hypocrisy of American foreign policy for years. If that’s a revelation to anyone on the basis of yesterday’s posts then hello, I’m jfman pleased to meet you.
Actually I’m really not bothered what you think about American foreign policy. What I find distasteful is that you’re prepared to play down Russian war crimes and the suffering of Ukrainians - especially non-combatant women and children - just to help you make a rhetorical point about American foreign policy.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote