View Single Post
Old 15-07-2023, 11:16   #11372
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLord2018 View Post
I wonder if WBD would be allowed to buy them or some kind of partnership perhaps integrated into Discovery+
I think the only objection might come from the rights holders who might seek to take back control of their rights in the event of a change of ownership. I don't think the competition authorities would be too concerned as most sports fans' complaints are that there are too many sports services, not too few.

However, would it be financially worthwhile for WBD? I doubt it. The only interested buyers I can envisage are DAZN and at a pinch, the previous owners of Premier Sports.
1andrew1 is online now   Reply With Quote