View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 14:08   #6916
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My niece was given a place IIRC at the Royal Holloway near Reading.

But as she is still struggling with anorexia she has decided to do her degree online over 4 years, but will do it in 3, then her Masters, I put the idea of a PhD, I said how good would Dr K sound? She liked it.

Doing it online means she can keep her support group near, see her girlfriend, and do her new job.
Egham, actually.

Best of luck to her and study outcomes.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote