View Single Post
Old 16-08-2021, 00:53   #1
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Renew with o2 or go with virgin media....

Yes i know they're merging but it won't be for a while based on virgin media having a network deal with EE (Or vodafone...)

I'm currnetly on o2 and pay a ridiculous amount of money because i used to upgrade every year via o2 recycle. Currently i'm paying £85 quid (yes im an idiot) and my contract finally, finally ends in october. I was looking forwad to abandoning o2 after 18 years but instead i hear virgin media and o2 are merging...

So my questions:

1) Apparently having a virgin media tv/internet/landline package doesnt give you any sort of package with virgin mobile too? Any idea why they're treated as "separate"?

2) Do we know how long virgin media will use their third party network supplier? Any news on if they can go with o2s network quicker?

3) What do we think I should be doing at this point as a long term o2 customer and a long term virgin media customer? I seem to be at an awkward moment haha

Any advice on how to get a good contract will be appreciated too!
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote