View Single Post
Old 09-03-2024, 08:02   #2
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Cancel my Auto renewal of Malware

Do you mean the Malwarebytes software package?

If so, is this the process you are attempting?

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/...s-subscription

Quote:
In My Account, you can check the auto-renewal status of your Malwarebytes subscription and turn it on or off. When auto-renewal is enabled, the payment method on file is charged automatically at the end of the term to keep your subscription active. To cancel your subscription, disable the auto-renewal feature, the subscription remains active and valid until the expiration date.

Click the Billing tab.
Under Payment methods, navigate to the Auto-renew toggle for the applicable subscription:
Toggle on (blue) to turn On auto-renewal.
Toggle off (grey) to turn Off auto-renewal.
Click Turn off in the Turn off Auto-renew? window.
In the What made you decide to turn off Auto-renew? window, you are prompted to select a reason for cancelling auto-renewal. Select the reason and click Turn off.
You'll receive a confirmation email after you change the auto-renewal status of your subscription.
If that doesn’t work, just cancel your Direct Debit with them (which you should do anyway).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 09-03-2024 at 08:05.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote