Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 13:06   #1662
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Are Virgin Media making room for BBC Three?

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon on Digital Spy View Post
Just a heads up. I've been informed that a couple of information slates are being prepared. They have service names of "Important Information" and are configured to use channel numbers 100 and 106. No other information is available but this seems to mean that E4 will be moving away from 106.

I probably won't be around much over the next few weeks but will update whenever possible.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info