Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2012, 12:22   #78
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
I hope you've had a saucer of milk and finished cleaning your fur since that post Deek

To be pedantic; the guilty verdict in the big tax case was delivered a couple of years ago.

I'm sure that Henke is referring to the result of the appeal. No link as yet but lots of tweets from normally reliable sources that the appeal result was as expected and is in the hands of D&P, Murray and Whyte. I'm sure your renowned detective skills will find these quicker than I can embed them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
That'll be a no then.

Burying your heads in the sand was a huge factor in killing the club you used to support. Don't bother refuting the used to and same club nonsense, cos if it is Charlie Bhoy Green owes the nation 100 million bangers!
Henkesghost is offline   Reply With Quote