View Single Post
Old 25-08-2022, 23:06   #4240
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
You have no response to the actual issue being discussed, no surprise.

Coal mining…………I’m think you’ll find it is quite a common thing, globally. I recall Germany has an absolute massive opencast (the worst kind) operation, that they have increased massively due to shutting down nuclear.

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/28/10109...=1661464695710

The planet is dependent on fossil fuel and will be long after us, so why are we constraining our childrens future?

Carry on like this and living standards will be 1870’s not 1970’s.
If anything is constraining our children’s future it’s the £2 trillion of debt getting passed down to them, unaffordable housing, low wages, yet I don’t hear you offering a solution for any of those.

There’s no point in us returning to extracting fossil fuels we’d only privatise it and sell it to the highest bidder having negligible impact on the market price

Unless Pierre you are having an epiphany on us - that it’s state controlled?