View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 19:03   #15
Scarlett
Inactive

Scarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Scarlett
Re: name this film please

Okay, try these then 80's some time a couple of short films on BBC2 1 was to do with Class where a working class couple send the daughter to a posh upper class boarding school to give her a better chance, the father worked in a biscuit factory and they ended up living in a caravan after selling their terreced house to pay the fee's (I think one of the pythons was involved in it)

Also (may have been the same program) something set in a post apocliptic future where its not just dog eat dog but dog shoot world+dog there was an arcade game where the players have to go through some familear scenes from the 80's that are designed to wind you up (queueing for the post office and then after the old woman in the front dithers, you get to the fron as the counter closes.) the last test invovled the coin slot.

Sorry if the details have been a touch vauge in places, I remember a bit more but to say much would give away the endings. I can let people know by PM if they want to confirm what they think.
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote