View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 09:42   #575
Peter729
cf.addict

Peter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
Three weeks on and I'm a Sky customer. Why the change of heart? Quite simple - Virgin never sent me any documents detailing the price I agreed with Retentions, and when I rang after two weeks to check what my next bill would be I found that there was no record of the deal. Worse, they couldn't match the price I had been given and told me the best they could do was £95/m.
I rang Sky, got a deal for £65/m for a pair of Sky Stream pucks, Sky Entertainment, Sports, Cinema, 68Mb broadband etc. The pucks were in, up and running the next day, the broadband installation will take another week.
Yesterday a lady from Virgin rang to confirm we wanted to transfer our phone number to Sky. She then offered me all our existing Virgin services for £55/m. I told her what had previously happened and how I felt I could no longer trust Virgin Media offers made over the phone. If they could offer a price like that, why was I told they couldn't and it would be £95/m?
So I'm now a happy Sky customer. It may turn sour and I might return to Virgin at some point but the way I feel about the company right now, I seriously doubt it.
Virigin have transformed themselves into a very strange company, they have good products but the people led services that support those products are awful.
Peter729 is online now   Reply With Quote