View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 21:44   #1864
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
I upset someone the other day during a training course by saying something they didn't like. I decided to apologise, as after all it was something I said that offended them. I told them I was sorry they were over sensitive and had taken what I said in completely the wrong way and out of context. Various people on the course told me they felt I was correct to react in the way I did. I didn't get an apology from the person who took offense, and I suppose I never will. Oh well, their loss.
Well done you for taking the right approach. They are probably annoyed with you now because you apologised and they have less to complain about now.