View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 20:41   #1781
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
What i'm concerned about is the fact that you were saying that disabled comedians shouldn't be on TV and derogatorily referred to his communication tool as a child's device.
Why are you concerned? Its an opinion and free speech lets me give my opinion within the boundaries of what say this site allows.

You have actually misconstrued what I said. I have not said disabled people should not be on TV. My suggestion is that it is stupid for someone to have a prominent speaking role job when they can't speak or its very hard for people to understand them. It is better for someone like that to have a role on tv where they talk less.

You seem to be think its ok for a disabled person to joke but if someone on a forum makes a joke about a speak and spell its derogatory? I feel concerned that are discriminating against me due to my able-bodied'ness...

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Well the less time Rosie Jones spends on TV the better. Can't stand the woman.... Is that bad of me?
Apparently she is not well liked by people outside of TV too.

But, is it because you can't understand her making it hard to watch/listen to her (which would kind of prove one of my points) or because you just don't like her?

Some of the stuff she has done off the telly is despicable
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote