View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 20:11   #1647
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
So it’s never happened, then?

Your statement was in the Present Tense (The present tense is used for actions which are happening now), but the proposed Legislation is in the future.

Sounds like you’re "fed up being told what to do", but actually, no one is telling you what to do…
Ahem. I may have said ‘me’ but I was referring to all of us. Minorities telling us what to do.

I’m all for making sure that minorities are not disadvantaged as far as is reasonable, but when they try to tell us what to do, it is a bit much.

The dictatorship of the minoritariat.