View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 18:04   #1644
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I said discourage, not prevent. If people are going to be upset by people disagreeing with them, they should be helped to make the right decisions about how to live their lives.

Personally, I get fed up with minorities trying to tell me what to do, and I am not alone in this. So now I’m telling them what they should do.
By that statement it would appear that you need to be helped with making the right decisions on how to live your life ?