View Single Post
Old 15-02-2022, 09:26   #34
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Justice League (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
It's odd when you see the places you know turn up in films like that.

A lot of the 1940s 'New York' scenes in the first Captain America are in Manchester and Liverpool. Pretty obvious if you know where they filmed.
I'm hoping I can spot them. One big part was the Necropolis which is part of the cities big old graveyard. Think its the lead up to Wayne Manor and the exit where the Batmobile exits the batcave.

We also had major parts of The Brad Pit Zombie film filmed on George Square and a couple of Fast and Furipus films were shot there too. As was bits of Hobb and Shaw.

They also filmed bits of The Flash movie around Glasgow too. However 100% of Batgirl is being filmed in Glasgow. It's been weird walking around parts of Gotham with all the set decorations and fake snow etc. I think Cloud Atlas had a few bits shot in Glasgow
too.

There was a Benedict Cumberbatch TV show filmed in Glasgow too in place of New Yprk Coty. Glasgow was also recently used to film big parts of the New Indiana Jones with them turning it into NYC in 1969. It looked so cool.