View Single Post
Old 15-02-2022, 08:42   #32
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Justice League (2017)

I am going on midnight. The trailer didn't blow me away and I am expecting the film to be very average, you can't beat The Dark Knight, but I always go the midnight premieres, the atmosphere in the cinema is something else. I have lost count of how many I have been to but I have been to every midnight premiere for at least 15 years of all the Marvel films, DC, Star Trek, Aliens and other stuff I can't remember. They even did one for the last Underworld film back in 2010 ish and I was the only person there
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote