Thread: Streaming The Night Agent
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2023, 13:58   #9
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society
Re: Netflix: The Night Agent

I enjoyed it too. What bothered me:

* it had quite a few "Hallmark"y sections, when the characters describe and exchange their past life experiances

*Casting was done by a diversity committee

-- A Korean as chief of staff
-- Rose the main character, when she wore a baseball hat, she looked like the recent photos of Shamima Begum -- so I thought she was Bangladeshi. I looked her up, she turns out to be a Kiwi, of Tongan origin!
--The secret services woman was of stunningly beautiful but I could not identify her race (I can tell the different African races). She turns out to be English (she had no limie accent), Nigerian father, German (?) mother.

And so on.

Another surprising fact, many of the leading characters were very young under 30....
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote