View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 10:30   #60
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Just got the email mine goes up £15 a month so I'll be paying £110.75 a month for Full House TV, Talk any time Phone and M250 Broadband!!!

I don't like phoning up so I won't be able to put my notice in to cancel as just don't talk on the phone or am in a position to answer a phone call.

What steps are required to chat to them on WhatsApp to negotiate a price reduction, what exactly do I need to do to message them on WhatsApp as I know I'm paying far too much for my services and don't even use the TV or phone so I want to either dump the TV or drop it to the minimum, keep basic phone(whatever that is) and keep Broadband without reducing the speed?
Dont know answer to your question but I can tell you when I contacted them on whatsapp it wasnt a live discussion, it was a multiple hour wait, which obviously meant I wasnt sitting watching when they replied and I got a response to the question I asked. So its more akin to sending an email query vs a live chat. (faster response than email though)
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote