View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 16:52   #57
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Price rises this year.

Just got the email mine goes up £15 a month so I'll be paying £110.75 a month for Full House TV, Talk any time Phone and M250 Broadband!!!

I don't like phoning up so I won't be able to put my notice in to cancel as just don't talk on the phone or am in a position to answer a phone call.

What steps are required to chat to them on WhatsApp to negotiate a price reduction, what exactly do I need to do to message them on WhatsApp as I know I'm paying far too much for my services and don't even use the TV or phone so I want to either dump the TV or drop it to the minimum, keep basic phone(whatever that is) and keep Broadband without reducing the speed?

Last edited by SnoopZ; 01-02-2023 at 17:18.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote