View Single Post
Old 19-04-2012, 09:05   #7
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
re: New Sky Guide Beta - Your thoughts and issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I personally like them , I've noticed on my 9mb Sky connection that HD entertainment shows now seem to start in under 60 seconds like movies always have for me , before HD entertainment shows could take upto 5 minutes for me.
I took a while for me on 17MB connection, ive not had chance to test it yet as had to leave for work, hopefully will be speedy for me as well

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 ----------

Forum for testers is now live to post any issues. Also it lists know issues which i have pasted below:-

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Enhanced...ge/td-p/392303

* Planner – during our testing and internal trials a very small number of cases were reported where planner content appeared to be missing or where items could not be deleted. In both cases a reboot or planner rebuild resolved these problems and planner content was not lost.
* Planner – future recordings do not currently show the % disk space that will be used.
* Planner – rarely, you may see that the yellow “delete” button is missing. Selecting another recording and then the first recording will reveal the yellow button and let you delete.
* Playback – rarely, some of our internal trial users found that when selecting to play Anytime, Anytime+ or recordings, live TV was displayed instead. A reboot resolved the issue.
* MiniTV – MiniTV may not show video in the EPG when the channel you are watching required a PIN to view or you were watching other PIN protected content.
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote