Thread: 1471
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2023, 17:52   #8
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: 1471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry4947 View Post
With the oncoming VOIP system, which is basically receiving your telephone calls through your internet modem, as you pay for the internet, why should you have to pay for a 'Land line' as well, which will have no use.

Many companies now are doing away with the landline charge, as it is cheaper and a better service (Unless you live in a very rural area), and you can get a very good mobile phone package (and a new phone every few years ) for a lot less than the land line rental charge.
I am still under contract with Virgin Media (agreed a price , 2 months later they increased the price.), but when the contact finishes I will be looking elsewhere for my TV and broadband services, and switch to a mobile phone only.
Used to have land line price listed separately not any more , paying for nothing. It's the one thing that really bugs me about using virgin , looked back at bills can't see when I last paid a call charge.