View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 21:56   #7
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: New EU roaming charges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
I didn't. Just an example.
EE's roaming is a silly bugger. When you're in a "roaming" country, you get free calls to that country, free calls to the UK, and free international calls to any other roaming country. In the UK, you get free calls to the UK only, but international calls are all chargeable.

---------- Post added at 23:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:24 ----------

Unlikely. It's actually the other way round. Our prices in the UK are actually already very low compared to the rest of the EU, or even the rest of the world. I know some people who have actually got an EE UK contract who live solely in the US - since an EE UK contract provides unlimited free calls in the US it's a hell of a lot cheaper than getting an actual US contract with the same allowances. Plus you can use any network. Not only are our prices a third that of the US, we're slightly cheaper than France, and about half the price of those in Germany as well.
I was only joking...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote