Thread: US Timeline Supergirl
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2016, 23:02   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Supergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
]I thought her mom purely on the fact that they don;t need to find another actress
makes sense and you can sort of see her mum being the bad good guy as she was a judge and think she knows best and would want to have some sort of authorative/ruling position over the humans. Based on Kara's reaction though my gut says it is someone else.

I hope it gets renewed, there are far worse series out there atm and it is miles better than Legends of Tomorrow and can make for some great crossovers with Flash and Arrow.

I love how they have had Helen Slater, Dean Cain and Laura Vandervoort in it. They have maintained superman's presence throughout season 1 and if it gets renewed I would love to see a story arc in season 2 which required superman's help for one episode and for them to bring Tom Welling in for it. It would make my day

Most importantly of all, Melissa Benoist is my No 1 babe atm out of all the tv series I currently watch and she can't go. Caroline and Bonnie from TVD are in second spot. Lana is all time supreme numero uno in case anyone is wondering.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote