Thread: UK Timeline The Last of Us
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 22:06   #37
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Last of Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
As a TV series I am enjoying it but I must say I can not see how the game is exciting. So far it has been 80 cut scene 10% exploring 10% action
Have you played the game? The game is obviously structured differently.

This is how the last episode aired today differs in the game:

Spoiler: 

In this last episode, you have to get to the dam (where Tommy actually is), it's attacked by raiders so you fight there, then Ellie runs off to an old house and you need to go find her and fight bad guys on the way, then you have the scene where Ellie is reading the diary and then gives the speech about everyone leaving her, then more fights. The university is a big action scene in the game with a lot more action.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote