View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 09:16   #94
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' say they felt 'victimised'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
The law is being broken on a truly industrial scale and nothing is being done about it.
What law are you referring too? You've offered a slew of stories there and I cannot read each one to get to the heart of the issue you're complaining about.

My reading of the 'guidance' that has been previously posted is that all the slaughter houses would need to prove is that they're intending to supply places which will serve Muslims but not exclusively Muslims. In the example of schools if those schools had Muslim students then that would probably qualify.

If you saying these schools should offer a choice then ok but that's not really the issue I was addressing. I was saying it's not illegal to serve Halal meat to non-Muslims.

Quote:
How many more examples do you need?
Of what? You seem to think I am making a different point to that which I am making....
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote