View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 17:43   #508
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
It is, and I’m not naive enough to believe the other suppliers are that much better. In the past I’ve spent a frustrating day or two negotiating a new deal but after more than 25 years this time I’m angry. Angry at the indefensible greed of the price rises and angry at the annual price escalator added to the new Virgin T&Cs. I’m counting the days…
Totally understand , not dig , genuine question .Whom is offering a contract that's a package of TV and at least BB that does not have such a cause ?