View Single Post
Old 28-06-2023, 08:50   #2024
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

I see what you mean.

I have subscribed to NFL Pass before and, although expensive, the offering was very good. I suspect the offering via DAZN will be the same - so every NFL game live except those on Sky Sports.

But I've had issues with DAZN and their account handling, and don't trust DAZN at this time.

The other morning I happened to find on NFL Network and programme about the development of the tv coverage. Although NFL based a lot of the stuff is used now by UK broadcasters for EPL and EFL. Showing you how the SkyCam actually works, how those 10 yard markers appear on the pitch and behind the players, the development of the sound for players, refs etc.

The NFL Network is now included free with the DAZN standard subscription - but is easily found elsewhere if you look around.

Last edited by ozsat; 28-06-2023 at 08:55.
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote