View Single Post
Old 26-10-2019, 10:05   #8
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: 2019 boxoffice stats

Joker is going to smash the R rating record since it shows no signs of declining much. I hope this encourages DC/Warner to take this approach to their Superhero movies. Marvel does the epic, big-budget, big-income, cinematic universe stuff and DC does the darker, one-off, lower budget films. Like what we saw with Logan. The Batman universe lends itself to that approach very well IMO.

Star Wars won't take over the top few spots I don't think as it opens so late in the year. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the top 10 based on the opening weekend alone which, going by the pre-orders, looks to be massive.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote