Thread: Amazon Lord of the Rings Series
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 17:23   #66
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Lord of the Rings Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Bear in mind I basically know nothing about LOTR.
I dont recall anything about the film now (I watched most of the first one, didnt bother with the others).
No idea what a "Maia spirit" is, or who Gandalf is, I vaguely remember Bilbo and Frodo were characters in the film.
I dont even know what rings of power are, and nothing about rings has been mentioned at any point in an episode yet.

I starting to think this will only make sense to an LOTR fan (and the general view seems to be they hate it anyway).

Expensivley disappointing so far.
Yeah I think you are right. About it only really being for Tolkien fans. I love it tbh. I find it surprising you do not know who Gandalf is but it just goes to show people are different

Sauron had the rings crafted and passed out to dwarfs elves and men to turn them to the dark side as it were. He kept the one ring to rule them all so basically had control but it all backfired. This series is set before all that
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote