View Single Post
Old 17-04-2007, 20:50   #70
jailhouse
Inactive

jailhouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

As the senior exec from Virgin said"customers are getting a crap service". After such a public announcement, you would have thought it (VM) would have made an extra effort to get things right. My gripe(s) are that since the NTL\VM merger services have gone to pot.

Paying for a top of the range TV package, now lost two channels on Sky 9 and 10, movies starting late afternoon instead of all day - bills frequently wrong

V+ box keeps breaking down, picture freezing, load "cracks" randomly sound off, recordings pixillate on playback -

BB connection of 10Mb continually drops to around 1-2 Mb during the afternoon and evening, game play stutters on X Box connection, media playback is rubbish.

On all these issues i have contacted VM support, ref the TV package and the films, nothing they can do the films are controlled by Sky, I ask them "You said VM would not be losing any film channels from our premier package, i would like a reduction" - Not possible as this is beyond VM control!

V+ box, need to replace the box, this was done, now even worse. Tech Dept will need to format the hdd, still no call back yet to do this.

BB - because i can download files from their test site i am OK (according to tech support) but i would like them to sort out the contention ratios for my area, so my son can play his xbox and i can surf the net. Why are VM so reluctant to say what their contention ratios are?

I am stuck with VM, as RB said, anyone wishing to cancel can do so without penalty before the end of March 2007, i was a fool and believed what the CS said about new and exciting things happening on VM, i am now stuck for another 10 months.

May VM go bust in the next 4 years as Alan Sugar predicts.
jailhouse is offline   Reply With Quote