View Single Post
Old 25-10-2022, 10:17   #49
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Rishi Sunak to become PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I appreciate this news demolishes your own pet theory, however Guido has put a named MP member on the record who in turn has named the 1922’s joint secretary. There’s more than enough explicit finger-pointing there for, at the very least, an indignant tweet from those concerned, if it’s untrue or inaccurate.

Don’t take it personally. In the end all any of us is doing is speculation and educated guesswork, your personal prestige isn’t on the line for guessing wrong.
As I say, it’s got extremely limited credibility from a website that clearly had a vested interest from the start. There’s no way to independently verify the claim, and you are relying on someone to feel so strongly against it to speak out discrediting Boris in the process. An act of self harm for a political party on life support.

We are indeed engaging in guesswork and nothing from Guido has changed my view. If Boris had the numbers he’d have been PM by Friday.

Iain Duncan Smith on LBC summed it up perfectly. No team. No plan. The indignity of having to phone round and drum up interest.

Last edited by jfman; 25-10-2022 at 10:37.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote