View Single Post
Old 13-05-2013, 19:54   #1412
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Has anyone mentioned being offered new packages with SKY Sports being down sold? I'm aware of 2 people who have called Virgin in the past 7 days who have been offered a cheaper package if they drop their current SKY Sports package and take just SKY Sports 1 & 2 instead. I can't find anything on the website to suggest Virgin are offering a package with just SKY Sports 1 & 2.

My brother, currently out of contract with VIP, was offered £40.00 off per month if he signed a new 18 month deal. He had to drop:

1. Broadband down to 60mb
2. SKY in HD
3. SKY Sports 3, SKY Sports 4 and SKY F1
4. A few phone changes

My brother didn't take the deal as he is waiting to see what is going to happen with ESPN / BT Sports.
So basically, they didn't offer a real retention deal, just offered to save him move if he parted with his services?!
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote