View Single Post
Old 27-09-2022, 20:08   #1334
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I though the average he was talking about was obvious seeing as the cap is an average and this thread has been using it as the average so I assumed maybe incorrectly that was the average the obvious one
I find it hard to believe that the average UK household is actually a 3 bed semi.
The cap constantly quotes itself as being the UK "average" - but its really hard to find any definitive information on what they actually mean.
What size/occupancy/usage is this fabled "average".

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote