View Single Post
Old 16-12-2021, 11:16   #1030
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
How would I know they had Tourette’s?

How would I know for certain that they’re not just milking it as an excuse? Genuine questions.
As far as I am aware those with Tourette’s exibit a visible tick when they are having an episode

You are not to know but if you were to know the person had a disability one would make allowances knowing they have the issue

Say for example a close relative of yours who you know suffers from severe anxiety. You invited them to your birthday party and they said they were coming. Then on the day they did not show up. Would you see it as a slight or call them and make sure they are ok? The difference being you would have some form of understanding of the persons issues.
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote