View Single Post
Old 16-12-2021, 10:45   #1025
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Very true, but can easily/equally apply to either of both sides of a discussion. Something often missed when doling out the threats of legal action etc.
oh most definitely. I think the issues most desperately to get addressed though are those that cause real harm. I think those subjected should be kindly encouraged to report it to the site owners and the site owners obligated to investigate and where serious offences committed pass information forward.

When teenaged and push so far they feel so desperate they kill themselves then I am sure everyone on this forum agrees something needs to be done

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
It becomes a problem when the poster posts provocative comments then threatens legal action (laughable) when anyone disagrees with them in any way.
and you by posting this are targeting them. 2 wrongs do not make a right

This topic is a huge and important one yet no matter who is to blame it has turned into an Arthur is wrong everyone else is right thread

---------- Post added at 10:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
It's also a reasonable reply.
in your opinion

By belittling my opinion by calling it laughable I therefore disagree with your opinion that it was reasonable
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote