View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 01:05   #6
bb31
Inactive

bb31 has reached the bronze age
bb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to bb31
Re: whats in your favourites???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrByte
Whats the addy for that free sms? Ive been in need of one since I switched from AOL about 2 1/2 years ago. And Lycos just isnt up to scratch IMO.

As for my favorites.....
Manfacturers websites for all my hardware in my PC's and laptop. (Makes getting new drivers way simpler )

About 10 forums I frequent, though I dont visit any as much as NTHW (NTHW is even my homepage )

Lots of Pages for games I own aswel as Online browser based games.

Some handy Internet utilities such as speed tests for my BB connection.

Random stuf I couldnt fit into another catagory (BBC test the Nation, Train Times, Cinema times and a PC PSU wattage calculator among lots of other things)

NTL things such as My upload, webspace & Webmail.

Lots of online shops Like Ebuyer, Dabs & Ebay.

Episode Listings for all my favorite TV shows.

And finally an internet Radio Feed for my local favorite radio station.

the one i got in there for free sms is:-
http://www.cbfsms.com/

havenet used it yet, put it there so i dont forget if i need to use it. 02 give u 30 or so free sms tex's a month i use that mostly
bb31 is offline   Reply With Quote