View Single Post
Old 17-01-2005, 08:57   #83
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Science Fiction & Fantasy Snippets

i had just got round to watching all 4 seasons of farscape and while i think some of it was real cheap and poorly acted most of it was magic the main dudes are great and the way its got a constant story line is superb - i also really enjoy Johns use of earth terms to all the aliens as he pretends his name is Luke skywalker etc i watched peacekeeper wars last week and it was good - shame we didnt get another few seasons
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote