View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 11:49   #129
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky
It was a really poor adaption of the book. It could have done with being about 30 mins longer and staying true to the book a bit. I'm suprised you like Gary Oldman in it Bex, I didn't think he did that good a job. Lupin was excellent, especially for an actor i've never seen/heard of before. Also, I think Gambon was a bit too sprightly for 150 year old magician. He could have acted a bit more like Harris, I would have thought. Hogwarts was completely different, have they moved it? The grounds were completely different.
thank you.... i have been arguing the point that the grounds were different since we were actually in the film and my bro says it wasnt...shows how much attention he paid.... i dont remember hagrid's being that far away from the school, nor being down the bottom of a hill, nor having mountains behind him, and the forest just didn't look scary anymore.
i agree with you on the new dumbledore, it was almost like having a whole new headmaster.... he doesnt have the same presence as the old one.
and i also agree with you on being a poor adaptation, another thing i argued to death with my brother over.
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote