View Single Post
Old 23-10-2013, 17:03   #3736
johnathome
cf.geek

Services: 125Mb VM BB. Prime, XBMC. Paramount+, Netflix, D+
johnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to all
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I wrote several emails to to the NHL and the company who were dealing with selling the rights pointing out the need for their product to be shown on a more readily available channel. I did not receive a single reply which in my eyes shows they really don't care which is a shame for me and many other NHL fans in this country. To enjoy the NHL you really need HD and Premier Sports cannot offer this yet!.
I do miss Hockey Night in Canada and watching my Bruins play. I will have to make do with clips on the Internet.
I posted this in the other thread to rumours of a channel launching this week and as it is about Premier Sport i'll post here.

It's from this fella https://twitter.com/jamesgordon67

@Paul_Vikings trying to find out when something "official" is coming out. Believe that XL TV customers will start receiving Fri channel 551
johnathome is offline   Reply With Quote