View Single Post
Old 22-01-2014, 12:13   #1
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Outstanding amount - Not a customer

Received a letter from Virgin mobile today and only after opening it realised it was addressed to a different name but at my address. It is an overdue account letter and I don't have any accounts with VM. No one else has ever lived at my property as it is newly built, so either a mistake or fraud. Is there anywhere to report this online? Should I be contacting the police?

I tried calling virgin and was quickly reminded how bad of a company they are to deal with. First time I got through to what appeared to be an Asian call centre who cut me off at the point I told them I wasn't a customer. Called again and got fed up listening to music in their queue. So glad I don't have to deal with this mickey mouse outfit any more.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote