View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 22:16   #23
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: 1gb with Hub 4 modem only mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Your issue is different to the ops because he is getting full speed to the hub. You aren't are your issue is with VM.
Actually i read it as the same issue as mine

Full speed to the hub, but Ethernet hand off from hub to device is very poor.

My two laptops connected (one Mac and one windows) each connected via Ethernet and done one at a time to the SH4 with no wireless devices receive between 300-500

The router does exactly the same.

The same machines and cables connected to a work iot network receive near enough 1gb

The above proves that it’s not the cable or device NIC causing the issue.