View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 21:28   #73
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview channel renumbering and hours changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Jewellery Maker is getting wider coverage, no word on which slot it is using, but probably Sewing Quarter's slot as they were owned by same company until recently and SQ is moving to JM's Temp Multiplex position on COM7.
As I first posted on December 3rd at 15:42 by me.

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Given both Freeview's own website (link in previous post) and Smithsonian Channel UK on social media say they are moving to 57, TV Times have clearly made an error.

https://twitter.com/SmithsonianTVUK/...40991444439040

I do think there is a reasonable chance Paramount Network+1 will appear on Freeview, probably on a temp mux like 5USA+1/5Star+1, but on a different number.
That why I posted "With Channel 57 being listed" for.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote