Thread: TV licence fee
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 13:09   #34
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: BBC licence fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Mostly repeats of BBC programmes !

---------- Post added at 08:47 ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 ----------

Sometimes I think people forget what they are getting for less than £14 a month:-

Nine national TV channels plus regional TV services

Radio stations - 10 pan-UK, six national and 40 local

BBC website - including News, Sport, Weather, CBeebies, CBBC, Food, Bitesize, Arts

BBC iPlayer - 1000s of live and on demand programmes (including news, sport, dramas, comedy, documentaries, entertainment), box sets and exclusive content

BBC Sounds - a huge range of musical genres, radio stations and podcasts

BBC World Service - TV, radio and online

Other apps and online services like Bitesize, CBeebies, Food, News, Sport and Weather

A subscription service us impractical because of the way the BBC is broadcast and would cost a lot more.
You need to add jail time for not paying it when you watch a channel that has nothing to do with the BBC, has not been involved in the production of that channel and will not benefit in any way from the TV tax you pay the BBC. The potential for jail time is something i would not get for not paying a cable sub when i cancel it. Try canceling the TV tax and if you do cancel it expect the numpties at your door every week. I for one would vote to cancel the tax if the Government ever had the danglers to hold a referendum on if it should be removed and the BBC forced to go commercial.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 05-03-2022 at 13:13.
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote