View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 22:49   #31
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: Football : Season 2007/2008

well with FIFA and UEFA talking about kicking rascism out of the game then surely they should censor themselves from making them.

France had the finals in 98 so I don't think they should get them and Spain hosted them in 82 and as you stated are perennial underachievers so to use the fact that we can't have it as we haven't done much but to say Spain can have it doesn't really add up.

Let's not forget that the IFAB that approves the rules to football is still made up of the FA, Welsh FA and Scottish FA, i'm not sure if any of the other home nation's FAs are in there i'll have to double check.
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote