View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 10:02   #2895
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I didn't get drunk and grope people in my playground. Sure it was against the school rules.
Its just another day in Toryland, meanwhile the country collapses...
This is the story. I wonder if the unfortunately-named Pincher will resign as an MP? The Party wouldn't like a third by-election loss.
Quote:
Chris Pincher, 52, resigned from his role as deputy chief whip after admitting he had drunk "far too much" and "embarrassed myself and other people" on a night out.

Questions are growing today about why the party has allowed him to remain as an MP.

Labour deputy leader Angela Rayner said: "This latest episode shows how far standards in public life have been degraded on Boris Johnson's watch.

"Boris Johnson has serious questions to answer about why Chris Pincher was given this role in the first place and how he can remain a Conservative MP.

"The Conservative Party is so mired in sleaze and scandal that it is totally unable to tackle the challenges facing the British people."
https://news.sky.com/story/politics-...-pmqs-12593360