View Single Post
Old 16-12-2023, 19:50   #11
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to report faulty V6 box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat View Post
Just to wrap this thread up, the hard drive had failed. The tech is sure it was due to the power cut. Now got a replacement V6 box and all is now fine, apart from having to set up all the wife’s series links.
There is a way to transfer the series links form the old box (even though it has failed) to the new box, however I can't find the website I used when mine failed a few years ago.

EDIT:- I have found this link on the community forum from last year, don't know if it works though. http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/tivo/boxswap/
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote