View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 17:41   #1470
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I am well aware of your retrospective claim to have been talking about broadband. Anyone else is welcome to click the little blue arrow by the quote and see it in context, where you repeatedly reference 10 years from now, including posts where the only thing you've quoted is people talking about VOD.

You switched to predicting 2035 because we made an argument you couldn't answer. You admitted as much:

Only later, did you settle on the idea of 2035, and soon afterwards you started claiming you'd never said otherwise.

Busted.
I am sorry if I was not clear that the 2025 date, but I did clarify what I meant back in 2015.

To still be going on about that after all this time, really, Chris! Perhaps you are just being playful...

Last edited by OLD BOY; 05-10-2020 at 17:50.