View Single Post
Old 13-02-2012, 22:24   #50
TAZMANUK
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt Package, V6, 1 gig bb, WiFi max 2 pods, maxit TV, anytime chatter
TAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TAZMANUK
Re: Very happy with new deal-Samsung Galaxy S2

Ive got two issues with this phone echo and rebooting anyone else gave them.

Echo is where youre on a call and u can hear own voice second phone randomly reboots when wifi or maybe sdcard in use.

Samsung claimed issued fixed in 2.4.5 and 2.4.6 but virgin havent released either if these updates on researching more neither these updates address the random rebooting and now samsung claim 4.0 address both issues out march.

But i have no faith in virgin will release these updates and wont be stuck with a second replacement phone after reporting this to customer services on 5th day as u have 14 days to return so ive done my bit im waiting for update a call back im now on 9th day if it goes passed 14 tough ive reported my issue on 5th day of owning it.

If no joy its going back ill either ask for loan phone till they sort these issues out that samsung are fobbing me off with fixed in update after update sorry not buying it.

Ive sent msg to vm twitter team to vm facebook to contact at ceo team.....when wed comes ive thrown in towel and change phone to htc sensation or move provider that has the current update on the s2 see if its fixed on that.
TAZMANUK is offline   Reply With Quote