View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 20:18   #4509
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
OK, to try and move the conversation along and so we can all try and get an understanding of how you feel things should change, let's just look at the first paragraph. It would help me understand you if you could answer me three questions:
  1. Would you be happy with companies using your personal data for anything they wanted, including selling it to the highest bidder anywhere in the world?
  2. How many hours a week would you happily work?
  3. If your company got taken over, would you like your terms and conditions preserved or be happy for the new owners to be allowed to change them as they saw fit?

And for info, my answers are:
  1. I do 37 hours at the moment and that's enough.
  2. No I don't want companies holding my data longer than they need and I don't want them to be able to do whatever they want with it.
  3. I would like my conditions preserved.
Maybe not personally but OB has already admitted making a career out of steamrollering workers rights advising unscrupulous employers in driving down working conditions to squeeze further profits at their expense. Like parasites.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...9&postcount=19

Whether he’d want those things for himself who knows.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote