View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 14:32   #52
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: What do you think happens when we die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Beyond that, I am convinced, as Jesus promised, that ultimately there is a physical resurrection and life on a new earth in which the material/spiritual bridge between heaven and earth has been re-made. In the end, we were created to be physical beings and that is what we will be. But that’s much further down the line than the question ‘what happens when we die’.

I would like to believe this to. Some great points you have there.

I guess the thing we don't know is in what form do we enter heaven?

Are you in your young twenties, are you entering in the same state as you left earth?
What do you do there? Do you get to see those living on earth?

And those that don't believe....What happens to them? or the ones that have killed someone so therfore have committed awful crimes?
Will the man that cheated on his wife be allowed in heaven even though he was married so committed a sin?
Are child murderers in eternal hell?

So many questions that I don't think we will ever know the answer to.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote